Le 09/02/2022 à 18:08, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 02:06:17AM +0100, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
Do you have any trick to debug this further? For the LyX 2.3 issue, it
might be a timeout for large EPS; for 2.4, I have no idea.

One thing which come to my mind - do you have set some limits on EPS size
in imagemagick config?
In linux you can find various policies like
<policy domain="resource" name="memory" value="256MiB"/>
etc  at /etc/ImageMagick-6/policy.xml.
Perhaps windows install of IM has some limits set?

I looked directly into .eps file and it has so strange binary
header that I am afraid to open it by ghostscript :)
The normal header seem to start at line 35 position 5546.

From what I understand, there is a TIFF image in front of the file.

fantomas: file undisplayable.eps
undisplayable.eps: DOS EPS Binary File Postscript starts at byte 30252 length 40741791 TIFF starts at byte 30 length 30222