Le 03/04/2022 à 21:03, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 02, 2022 at 10:31:15AM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
I think that your proposal would actually work for Pavel's intended
workflow as well. Pavel, do I understand correctly that

   inset-forall Branch:*:active inset-toggle toggle

would do what you want?

I am not sure. Certainly not in the exact form above.
1) I need only to affect branches with certain name, not all.

If it is _a_ certain name, one can put it instead of the *.
We could allow for globbing (easier to understand then regex IMO) if we have support for that in Qt or std::regex.

2) I want to be able to toggle them when they are inactive.

You would need two commands, maybe in sequence. Or we could add the argument "auto" to inset-toggle that would close insets that do not produce output and open those which produce output (which is the intent as I understand it).