On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 10:59:47AM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Tue, 31 May 2022 12:20:55 +0200
> schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>:
>
> > At least here is what I can see:
> >
> >     $ wc styFiles.lst
> >      11429  11429 812660 styFiles.lst
> >     $ sort styFiles.lst | uniq| wc
> >        5943    5943  422983
> >
> >     Kornel
>
> Attached patch fixes it. OK to commit?

I checked and I have duplicates also. Thanks for fixing this!

The patch looks good to me, +1 to commit. Here are some comments that
after thinking more I'm guessing you should _not_ incorporate:

I was wondering whether a set would be more appropriate than a
dictionary since the "1" seems irrelevant from what I can see. But after
some searching I did not find any performance advantage of using a set.
And dictionaries are more common, so I think your patch is good.

One other minor comment is I wonder if preallocating the dictionary
could speed things up a bit? But then I realized that the script speed
is probably dominatinated by something else (I/O?), so probably better
to avoid complication for something that doesn't have a non-trivial
impact on speed.

Scott