Le 01/06/2022 à 09:31, Daniel a écrit :
https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/FeaturePoll2#toc14

asks for:

"Prettier Icons: The current icons should be replaced with ones from the Tango Project."

Isn't Tango dead (ie wontfix for LyX?).

I think we do use tango icons:

commit c6db18e21f0f352492c421edffb0d48812cf5d38

Author: Juergen Spitzmueller <sp...@lyx.org>

Date:   Tue Oct 21 20:09:39 2014 +0200

    Add some SVG version for the current default set

These are SVGs from the Tango icon set as well as some theme-independent self-made icons. Many icons are missing. This set s a wild mixture of Tango, old KDE icons and some self-made icons drawing on (to me) unknown models.

I leave the task to finish this set (and thus the SVG icons generally) to others.