Use my CVS mirror:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/lyx
cvs login
(password is "lyx")

You can fix all the "Root" files in your old repository and do a
"cvs update" or do a fresh get, your choice.

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena