On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Angus Leeming wrote:

> The question is, where's the right place to emit the signals
>       showMathToolbar
>       hideMathToolbar

I can't answer your question, but perhaps the signal should be a little
more general, so it could be expanded for other types of insets etc. like
we were discussing some time ago. I'd prefer something like enteredRegion(RegionType)

then we can connect whatever we like that might care about such a thing ...

what do you think ?

thanks
john

--
"And they made their father drink wine that night: and the
 firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived