Am Dienstag, dem 30.08.2022 um 11:52 +0200 schrieb Lorenzo Bertini:
> Easier than I thought, thanks! However, in the menu it says "not
> installed", and font is not applied (using \usepackage{caladea} works
> and font is installed properly). I just added
>
> > +Font caladea
> > +   GuiName          "Caladea"
> > +   Family           rm
> > +   Package          caladea
> > +EndFont
>
> How can I fix this? I tried reconfiguring / recompiling to no avail.

I forgot: You also need to add the font package to lib/chkconfig.ltx to
make LyX check for the package.

Also, we document all fonts in LaTeXConfig.lyx

> In the file it says that a change in that is a format change. Will
> this have to wait for Lyx 2.5?

This is Riki's call. In any case, a respective lyx2lyx reversion (which
is trivial in this case), and the format change itself, need to be
added.

--
Jürgen