Hello,

the state of Lyx wiki seems not very healthy. Many pages are outdated (some haven't been updated in 12 years) and groups have grown too much so that they now contain maybe too many pages.

Many times I wanted to find something it takes a long time to navigate through the groups and categories, and when i found it it's usually very outdated and mentions tools not existing anymore. I can start maybe updating some pages with what I know, but there are some things I just can't do as user.

Where do I report for example that this page https://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/ReleaseNotes has not been updated in years and needs to be merged with https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX24? Or that https://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/LyXGit and https://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/Git are basically the same thing and can be merged?

Also, I found a cool cookbook recipe for PmWiki that allows blocks of code with highlighting, which is something I really miss here: https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SourceBlock.

Big thanks,

Lorenzo