Am Donnerstag, dem 06.10.2022 um 20:39 +0300 schrieb Yuriy Skalko:
> Hello all,
>
> Currently in LyX you can insert into child documents the insets for
> branches defined in master document only. But it is impossible to
> change
> the branch afterwards for such inset because master branches are not
> shown in the "Branch Settings" dialog.
>
> The attached patch fixes this.

Looks good. One nitpick:

+                       if (!branchlist.find(branch)) {
+                               branchCO->addItem(toqstr(branch + _("
(master)")), toqstr(branch));

I'd use boost format for this:

branchCO->addItem(
        toqstr(bformat( _("%1$s[[branch]] (%2$s)[[master]]"),
               toqstr(branch), qt_("master"))));

since with RTL scripts your precomposed string will be wrong I think.

--
Jürgen