Le 16/11/2022 à 16:16, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
I don't think any. But my point was that the current ones who use qt5
must use specific switches for configure and it might be better not
to disrupt that. If the proposed defaults transition won't change
functional qt5 configure switches I have no objections.

The difference is that --enable-qt5 will do nothing and --disable-qt5 will now be needed to compile with qt4.

Kornel, what would the difference be with Cmake?

But if there are fears of breaking something, I am willing to give up on this. It is just a proposal.