In my Beamer document, if I want to insert a Block layout, I type
Alt + p, space, and then type "Block". This gives three results:
"Block", "ExampleBlock", and "AlertBlock". "AlertBlock" is highlighted,
so I press <Up> <Up> to get to "Block".

Is there a faster way by default than the above key combinations to
insert a "Block" environment? Perhaps I should make a shortcut, or a
custom menu item.

I use "Block" much more often than "AlertBlock" and "ExampleBlock", so
it would be nice if "Block" were the first one highlighted. Would it
make sense for the search to highlight the one that is most often used
in the document?  i.e., LyX could query my .lyx file and see that I use
"Block" 10 times and "AlertBlock" 2 times, and would select "Block"?

Scott