On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 06:11:40PM +0100, Stephan Witt wrote:
> Am 06.12.2022 um 18:08 schrieb Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net>:

> >> I’ll try QSysInfo::productVersion() …
> >
> > This will show up like that:
> >
> > <Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-06 um 18.01.27.jpg>
> >
> > With Ventura it should be: 13.0
>
> This would be the patch w/o I18N …

Tested and works well here! I would say commit (unless someone else disagrees).

For me, the version showed up as "22.04". I actually expected my kernel
version to show up. This is a bit strange, since it doesn't say "Ubuntu"
anywhere, but I think in many cases the distribution could be inferred
from the number anyway. And in any case, I think this will be most
useful for macOS and Windows.

Thanks!
Scott