Am Montag, dem 26.12.2022 um 16:40 -0500 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> By the way, does Additional.lyx compile for you? I get language
> errors now. I think a language switch is done inside an argument or
> something like that.

There are currently many "\lang american" and "\lang british" switches
in the document. Simply replacing them all with "\lang english" in an
editor will solve the issue and keep the important change tracking
marks. I don't think there are really occurrences in the document where
the variety of English matters.

--
Jürgen