On 1/3/23 03:45, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Tue, Jan 03, 2023 at 09:05:46AM +0100, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 02.01.2023 um 00:53 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@gmail.com>:
Here:

     http://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.3/

Note that I've named these files as 2.3.7-1, but did not do that in
configure.ac, since we did not release anything yet.

Please build binaries.
I???ve built the binaries for Mac and put them here:
Riki,

I'd put some warning paragraph into email announcement and maybe even
to web Mac download section, that without manual installation of python
LyX won't work on new Mac systems with link to
https://wiki.lyx.org/Mac.Mac#toc2

Thanks. I would not have thought to do that. I'll make sure to retain it when I do the actual release.

Riki