On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 05:13:45PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Kayvan> This is not a general problem. It only happens in some files.
>
> Kayvan> I've enclosed a lyx file that shows this weird behavior.
>
> Kayvan> Put the cursor before the ``Cursor Here'' and type a double
> Kayvan> quote and the right double quote shows up. Put in after the
> Kayvan> ``C'' (or almost anywhere else in the document) and type a
> Kayvan> double-quote and the wrong quote is inserted.
>
> I cannot reproduce the problem with latest cvs...
>
> JMarc

This may be a clearer example. It happens in other contexts too:

Try to get the quote in the footnote inset to do the right thing.
I have reproduced this on Solaris and Linux (with the latest CVS).

I have no idea where to look for the problem.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena
http://www.successlinks.com/kayvan | Reach your goals now! | Robin Gregory
#LyX 1.2 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 218
\textclass article