On 2023-01-29 17:37, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Sonntag, dem 29.01.2023 um 17:23 +0100 schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien:
I would like to search easily what has been updated since (but for
the new index
features that I have  already updated in the UserGuide).
Is it possible to search for modifications after a given date in the
documents ?
I could search for changes in Trac, but is is quite lengthy.

Document > Track Changes > Accept and Reject Changes. This dialog has
the change dates (not ideal for sure).

I am curious, since I don't have an entry named "Accept and Reject Changes". Did you mean "Merge Changes..."?

Daniel