Le 13/03/2023 à 09:38, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
Le 13/03/2023 à 02:25, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
I get the following messages in the terminal:

   QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread
   qt.qpa.wayland: Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()

I never get the last message that you mention.

In fact, I get your last message if I load the UserGuide (and I get it several times):

qt.qpa.wayland: Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()
qt.qpa.wayland: Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()
qt.qpa.wayland: Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()

In addition I get this:

Warning: Failed to produce 1 preview snippet(s)

--
Jean-Pierre