On 20/03/2023 10:50, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Sun, 19 Mar 2023 20:45:55 +0100
schrieb pdv <pdvissch...@edpnet.be>:

The merge branch killqt4 (commit 9376... on nov 28) broke the cmake
install build on macos.

The "development/cmake/post_install/CMakeLists.txt' SCRIPT checks for
qt5 and copies all plugins if different. This did work for qt4 but also
for qt6.

The killqt4 branch removed this else part for qt4 but also for qt6.

The included patch restores this else clause and only the comment has
been adapted (qt6 instead of qt4).

Since I don't know which plugins are actually needed I copied them all.

Regards,

P. De Visschere

But your patch is inside of
        if(LYX_BUNDLE)
                if(Qt5Core_FOUND
and outside of
         if(APPLE)

so I wonder, why is it working for QT6?

Maybe the attached is what you want?

        Kornel

It's within the first if() else(), that's thus for qt6(see below). I suppose this should work for all platforms, but I checked it on macos only. Your patch is limited to APPLE and also works for me; If this problem doesn't occur for other platforms, it's ok for me of course.

    if(Qt5Core_FOUND)
        file(GLOB QT_PLUGIN_DIRECTORIES "${QT_PLUGINS_DIR}/imageformats")
        install(DIRECTORY ${QT_PLUGIN_DIRECTORIES} DESTINATION
"${qtplugin_dest_dir}/plugins/" COMPONENT Runtime REGEX "\\_debug\\.dylib$"
EXCLUDE)
       if(APPLE)
                if(Qt5Core_VERSION VERSION_GREATER_EQUAL 5.10.0)
                        install_qt_plugin("Qt5::QMacStylePlugin")
                endif()
        install_qt_plugin("Qt5::QCocoaIntegrationPlugin")
       endif()
    else()
        # With QT6, just copy all the plugins