I don't see this crash (but I had to change lyxformat from 614 to 613 in
order to read the file, even though I'm using 2.4.0-beta2)

Version 2.4.0-beta2 (Sunday, December 11, 2022)
Qt Version (run-time): 6.4.1 on platform cocoa
Qt Version (compile-time): 6.4.1
OS Version (run-time): macOS Monterey (12.6)
Python detected: python3 -tt

John