Am Thu, 18 May 2023 10:56:21 -0400
schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@gmail.com>:

> On 5/18/23 10:26, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > Specifically I would like to know if the component toString() in class
> > Inset is
> > overridden.
>
> https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/types/is_same
>

> > To solution for #12783 would be ATM the attached, but I'd like to have it
> > done for
> > other insets too.
>
> Why does this need doing? My sense is that it's almost always a design
> problem if one needs to know this.
>
> Riki

While in adv-search, the virtual component toString() results in empty string,
so
that we do not find the searched string.
We therefore need reasonable output. In

At the design-time nobody thought about searching probably.
Adding new component in 58 source-files feels weird for this use-case.

        Kornel