On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 01:08:16AM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> PS Thanks for looking over the remaining bugs!

I finished my first pass now. Sorry for broken hearts as I ditched bunch of 2.4
milestones. The bad news is that I'll need to be even harsher in the next pass
if we are ever going to release 2.4.0.

Riki, there is huge number of bugs you put onto your plate. I do not think
it's realistic you solve most of them, but tended not to touch the bugs you
milestoned for 2.4. It's up to you to decide whether it's too late for 2.4 now!

Pavel