On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 11:20:30PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Le 24/05/2023 à 15:48, lorenzobertin...@gmail.com a écrit :
Dear list,

today I run ./configure to start a Qt6 build and it went through
without problems. The build then failed with:

In file included from Dialog.cpp:15:
GuiView.h:25:10: fatal error: QSvgWidget: File o directory non
esistente
   25 | #include <QSvgWidget>
compilation terminated.

as I forgot to install QtSvg. Shouldn't ./configure tell me this ahead?

I come back to this. I can confirm the issue when compiling with Qt6.

Enrico, I think this is an issue with the new qmake code.

Starting from Qt 6.3.1 pkgconfig is being supported, so the same code used for Qt 5 could be employed. However, this would mean that Qt 6.3.0 and earlier versions would not be supported anymore.

I think that the qmake code could be adapted to issue such warnings. I will have a look if nobody beats me to it.

--
Enrico