Le 18/07/2023 à 16:47, Thibaut Cuvelier a écrit :
On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 at 16:04, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org <mailto:lasgout...@lyx.org>> wrote:

    Le 18/07/2023 à 15:54, Thibaut Cuvelier a écrit :
     > Also, we already have macros with parameters:
     > https://github.com/cburschka/lyx/blob/master/lib/symbols#L1223
    <https://github.com/cburschka/lyx/blob/master/lib/symbols#L1223>
     > <https://github.com/cburschka/lyx/blob/master/lib/symbols#L1223
    <https://github.com/cburschka/lyx/blob/master/lib/symbols#L1223>>

    Indeed. I'm the one who pushed that, but it did not impress me at the
    time ;) And my question stands somehow, since I did not ask at the time.

    I'll push that then. I like the idea of using code as close as possible
    to the LaTeX we want to emulate.

Could you please just add a TODO near the DocBook/XHTML code, so that I can think about implementing the parameter mechanism at some point?

You mean in lib/symbols? Or in some real code?