Am Donnerstag, dem 17.08.2023 um 16:47 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> On the other hand to me the primary question is whether you trust the
> source of the
> document (basically someone else than you?), so the proposed warning
> dialog
> should imho ask whether you trust origin of the document and cover at
> once all
> three cases:
>
> - hyperlinks
> - citation urls
> - lyxpaperview seraches.

I think it is useful to see the URL/target and then decide. If I get a
document from someone else and the proposed link looks suspicious, I'd
rather not open it. Other links might look trustworthy and I can
proceed for those.

Of course, if the document and bib file is all mine, I can trust all
links right away.

--
Jürgen