On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 04:57:01PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Dienstag, dem 29.08.2023 um 14:52 +0200 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> > OTOH if we would make the lyxpaperview script return a path rather
> > than opening found documents itself, we could use the same message
> > and be more precise here.
>
> Like in the attached.

I am afraid this will break on the problems I tried to handle inside the script
and will complicate the situation if you want to slip your own scripts in the
pipeline.

If you have strong feeling toward this solution I can check it later,
but personally I am happier with the committed two strings solution.

Pavel