On Wed, 2023-08-30 at 11:41 +0200, Cor Blom wrote:
> For those on openSUSE I build regularly git snapshots. For upcoming
> 2.4
> I do so both against qt5 and qt6 and they should be co-installable
> besides "normal" lyx (if not, let me know, because then there is a
> mistake I should correct). See:
>
> https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/cornelisbb:/lyx-unstable/
>
> Cor

That is also something that I am thinking to do for Fedora (& co.).
The reason for this is that I expect 2.4 to stay with us for some time.
Now that qt6 is rising and qt5 is fainting at some point I will switch
the default building version from 5 to 6.

So I will take a look into your builds. :-D

Best regards,
--
José Abílio