Le 14/10/2023 à 17:57, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Right. And in practice it is also a great tool for experienced users,

I agree that experienced users is the intended audience.

This is not what I wrote. It is also useful for searching menu entries when you are not familiar with them.

I think a HUD could be useful and I'd be interested in using it.

Note that I did not promise to do it in any precise time frame :)

I thought we had a ticket, but I do not find it now.

Just a thought : we could also merge this with the minibuffer.