Le 07/11/2023 à 18:08, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
On 11/7/23 08:24, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
commit 9c3d9cded0b7f40b449bdfab0200d7fb27e1b1a8
Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Date:   Tue Nov 7 15:43:57 2023 +0100

     Update math macro display when entering from above/balow
     This change forces metrics computation in all cases when cursor enters      a math inset from above/below, but I do not have a better idea right now.

Would it be possible to check if any of the slices is a math macro?

I woujld prefer the code to be in InsetMathMacro (like is done for example in InsetMathMacro::idxFirst() and other places). An alternative would be to have a new method editChangesMetrics (or something like that) set to true for macro inset. Then our code could be changed to act on that.

But since I have no proof or reason to believe than this extra metrics step is costly, I prefer to leave it like that for now.