On Wed, Nov 08, 2023 at 06:09:44PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 22/11/2022 ?? 03:04, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
> >>
> >>It does, now those attached are what remains.
> >
> >Nice, so now we know the culprit. The question is whether we want
> >to get rid of reference on the left side or fix the temps on the right.
>
> We have to do something for this annoying warning. What about the following?

If it works why not. I stopped following that gcc bug, but last time I looked
they gcc devs seemed convinced that false-positive ratio is small enough that
they will not care anymore (despite of ongoing grivance from other projects).
So the most appropriate response from our side seems to be just disable this
warning...

Pavel