Le 27/11/2023 à 18:04, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 04:31:29PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
-               { LFUN_MOUSE_PRESS, "", ReadOnly, Hidden },
+               { LFUN_MOUSE_PRESS, "", ReadOnly | NoUpdate, Hidden },
-               { LFUN_MOUSE_RELEASE, "", ReadOnly, Hidden },
+               { LFUN_MOUSE_RELEASE, "", ReadOnly | NoUpdate, Hidden },

I know nothing about this, just thinking whether triggered DEPM or
(un)collapsing
insets when clicking away should not tigger metrics update?

I _think_ that in this case the code will override the default update. I can confirm that DEPM works, for example.

To be fair, I did not remember that we had this information in LyXAction.cpp :)

What it does is change the default update flag before going through dispatch. I am not sure that this is written in the best (and safest) possible way, though.