In the case of a clean installation from flathub,

 1.     org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default               23.08
      i             flathub            < 162.2 MB
 2.     org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default               23.08-extra
     i             flathub            < 162.2 MB
 3.     org.freedesktop.Platform.openh264               2.2.0
      i             flathub            < 944.3 kB
 4.     org.freedesktop.Sdk.Extension.texlive             23.08
     i             flathub              < 5.4 GB
 5.     org.kde.KStyle.Adwaita                                  5.15-23.08
           i             flathub              < 6.6 MB
 6.     org.kde.Platform.Locale                                 5.15-23.08
           i             flathub            < 381.6 MB
 7.     org.kde.Platform
5.15-23.08             i             flathub            < 334.4 MB
 8.     org.lyx.LyX.Locale
stable                 i             flathub              < 4.7 MB
 9.     org.lyx.LyX
stable                 i             flathub             < 47.9 MB

org.kde.Platform contains the libQt5X11Extras.so.5 library. I guess the
error is that org.kde.Platform is not installed.

Note: Although it seems that they are 5G download for texlive, my system
showed around 9G.