https://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyxgit/lib/layouttranslations

>  section "Translation nl" and double check that translation for
Notes[[Endnotes]] is correct?

>  (new pdf string fdor 2.4)

It is indeed not correct; it should be "Eindnoten". In the po file (line
10821, ID 2422) I sent, it is incorrectly translated as "Opmerkingen" .

Also, in layouttranslations "Corollary" is incorrectly translated as
"Corollarium"; it should be: "Gevolg". But in nl.po, it is already
everywhere translated as "Gevolg", so I do not understand why this has
happened. Corollarium only occurs at line 36708 among the commented lines of
nl.po. Maybe something similar has happened with Notes[[Endnotes]], since in
nl.po I couldn't find the translation "Notes".

Kees