Hello,

I would like to report that LyX doesn't show the correct reference in the work
area for included listings when the option to do so is active.

Environment:

I compiled LyX 2.4.0~RC2 on Ubuntu 22.04 with Qt6 enabled.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a new document: File > New
2. Open Document > Settings... and check "Format cross-references in the work
area"
3. Enter some text and switch the layout to "Section"
4. On a new line, open the dialog to insert a child document: Insert > File >
Child Document...
5. Add a file name, set the include type to "Program Listing", add a label such
as "lis:program-listing" and press "OK"
6. Insert a cross-reference to this listing: Insert > Cross-Reference...

Expected result: The reference counter value is shown in the work area as "1
(listing)" like it would be for an ordinary listing.

Actual result: The reference counter value is shown in the work area as
"Section 1".