I created original document in Lyx :)

I had to export it to LaTeX for a collaborator to use in Overleaf :(

Reimport to LyX for next chunk of work, and it had a number of problems.

I've attached a cut down example of three problems of import:

1)  some options to document class are not imported

    - manually adding these in setting window works, so its an import issue

2) definition of \thm environment seems to create a duplicate

    - in pdflatex it complains if the tex does *not* include definition
    - after import LyX complains of duplicate

3) in a figure it appears not to wrap Tikz code with a TeX Code environment during import, so it wont build pdf from LyX

    - manually replacing Tikz code with an TeX Code environment containing the Tikz works in LyX

There are "PROBLEM HERE" comments in TeX file for these issues.

The problems occur in both 2.3.7 and 2.4.0-rc3 on x86 Mac.

thanks for great tool,

- JonT

--
Disclaimer: I think my thoughts are my own, and believe my writings are too.