Dear Sirs!

Last time I'm installed new distribution of Linux Mandrake (7.2) with KDE - version 2.0 and new version of Klyx (2.0-1mdk.i586).
I have serious problem with this version - program not recognize polish keyboard!
In older version of Klyx and KDE was exist two polish keymaps: polish (typewriter) and polish (programmers). When all programs worked with polish (programmers) keyboard, Klyx need to toggle keymap to polish (typewriter).
In new version KDE exist only one polish keymap - programmers. All other programs working properly, but no Klyx. It's no pemitting to acquire polish diactric glyps like ± ê æ ñ ¶ ¼ ¿ ó ³ (this letter is coding in iso 8859-2) with right alt.
Problem not dissolves edition the lyxrc file and copying polish.kbd file to ~/.klyx/kbd dir.
I dont know what I can to do. Please help me to ressolve this problem.
Other problem is as follow: how to acquire a mirror print (to post script file or directly to non postscript printer) from my work in Klyx. Why is not appropriate option in print dialog box? It is a task for a Lyx team programmers - I suppose.

With regards
Miroslaw Bocian
Lublin
Poland