On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 10:10:00AM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > > As I am not sensing anyone is heading towards investigating this
> > > what if we release with the windows instruction to simply run
> > > cmake twice?
> > >

> > It would be no problem for me, but I think that this still should be
> > addressed and solved.

I agrre it would be nice to have it solved. But I don't see that anyone has
either clue or stamina to work on it. At the same time we have workaround
and 2.4.0 release is hanging just on this point.

Others please chime in, but I'd say just document it and release 2.4.0.
If we get some clue it can be always added in 2.4.1 which won't take for
long I guess.

Pavel