On Thu, May 30, 2024 at 05:48:37PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> I've uploaded everything to the FTP server and will now wait the usual 24
> hours or so for the mirrors to sync. Official release will be done some time
> tomorrow, but those who are impatient can find the tarballs and binaries on
> the main server: http://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/

Great news! Thanks Riki for all your effort to bring us here :)

I updated some dev stats for 2.4 series ( https://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/Statistics
)
and when looking on the obviously most important indicator, oh boy, we are
getting
old and grumpy :) Our all-time star Jose dropped below 0.5 emoticons per email
and
other are not doing much better.

Or was it just covid? I remember we cross-signed the keys with JMarc in Nov
2019 so
he could start releasing 2.4 and here we go in 2024, Juergen himself made more
commits than was the total sum of whole previous release cycle.

And who will be maintainer for the stable? Riki do you still have energy to keep
the boat afloat?

Pavel