On 6/2/24 13:23, José Matos wrote:
On Sun, 2024-06-02 at 12:56 -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
I do not see it here. There's a lot of debug output, as you would
expect, but it eventually stops.
The resulting file is 1.7 MB and layout2layout is called 2176 before we
finally had window.

It seems that there is no caching of the previous conversions and so
for each class all included files are converted over and over again.

Right. I think -dbg any loads absolutely every layout file it can find. If the layout formats are not up to date, that is going to take even longer than it otherwise would.

I don't think caching previous loads is possible. Some of them may over-write previous declarations. Or even include conditional operations.

Riki