Le 06/06/2024 à 17:33, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Thu, Jun 06, 2024 at 09:00:05AM GMT, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 20/05/2024 à 03:45, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Great, thanks! I pulled in the fix, made a fresh build and I get another error
along the same lines.

Actually the fix was faulty. Could you check that the issue is gone now?

The issue is gone, thanks!

With the same build (i.e., with debug flags), I still get two other issues.

One is from viewing (as PDF) doc/es/UserGuide.lyx in the GUI. I attach the
backtrace as bt-view-in-gui.txt.

The other is from "lyx -e default Welcome.lyx". I attach the bt as
bt-command-line-export.txt.

I cannot reproduce. Do you have an assertion message for the first one?