On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 08:09:00PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Could you people have a go at it before I push it?

I tried it with native Windows and Cygwin with GDI backend instead of X11.

In both cases it detected the winextras module and added appropriate includes and libraries. However, while in the native case I could paste graphics in EMF format, I was not able to do it in the Cygwin case.

After investigating, it turned out that the previous method was taking into account the DEFINES and PRL_EXPORT_DEFINES variables present in the platform's qmake.conf file, in the mkspecs directory, while the qmake method does not.

After moving those definitions into CPPFLAGS and passing them to configure, the Cygwin build also worked fine.

I wonder if this change might somehow compromise other configurations as well. You know, if it works... ;)

--
Enrico