On 7/2/24 11:41 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 02/07/2024 à 17:36, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
Riki, this is needed in 2.4.x too. Can it go in or shall I wait for 2.4.1 release?

2.4.1 is built. But if you think it's necessary, I can rebuild. Jürgen has a couple things, as well.

Well, it is a crash that happens when inserting an inset over a selection containing a bibitem, with change-tracking is enabled.

So this is pretty specific if you ask me. OTOH, the fix looks straightforward.

OK, I've cherry picked it. I'll cherry pick the other two, as well, and rebuild.

Riki