On Mon, Jul 08, 2024 at 06:58:37PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> On 7/8/24 3:38 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 08, 2024 at 01:10:03PM GMT, edu Gpl wrote:
> > > Dear Scott and lyx team
> > > thank you for good job.
> > >
> > > please, i hope you can update arabic dictionary fir arabic language to the
> > > last vertion 1.5 from her:
> > > https://sourceforge.net/projects/arabic-dictionary/files/
> > >
> > > best regards
> > Hi edu,
> >
> > Thanks for the email. We CC'd our Windows installer since we're guessing
> > that's where they might be used (?).

Correct. The major languages are installed by default, the minor will be
downloaded from our site during the installation process when user
asks for it...

> Come to think of it, that's set up to download dictionaries from:
>
> https://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/dictionaries/dicts
>
> We bundle a few, but most of them not. But I do not know how to upload files
> to that location. Pavel?

I will have a look on this issue as time permits.
But FYI: git clone g...@git.lyx.org:dictionaries.git (as seen at the listing
of https://git.lyx.org/) is the way to go for updating...

Pavel