Le 21/07/2024 à 09:49, José Matos a écrit :
Actually it was more (for me a least) import that you applied one of
the changes. Personally I prefer your first option but even the second
option would be better than not to do nothing.

I suppose that we can improve our communication skills and avoid you
having to use the Cerebro, professor X. :-D

To be frank, I am not really interested in this math comment thing, so I prefer this outcome that doing two weeks of back-and-forth.

But be warned now that ignoring me is not enough to escape my changes ;)