Le 23/07/2024 à 19:24, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Even with newest commits I get
71% tests passed, 132 tests failed out of 449
from
        # ctest -R .xhtml

        Kornel

Hopefully most of the issues are gone now. The biggest and stupidest problem was that a backup variable was a bool instead of an int. Neither the compiler nor the debugger have been useful to point this unfortunately. I spent a lot of time looking at code that seemed perfectly fine.

I we have some machinery to compare the result of exporting to DocBook before/after the patch would be good. The output is supposed to be exactly the same.