Hi again,

Unfortunately, I was too fast sending this message. I forgot three things.

Firstly, thanks a lot for taking the time to report bugs. Strangely enough, we like bug reports ;)

Second, do you still want a trac account?

And finally, I forgot to add you in copy of the message below.

Have a nice weekend,
JMarc