On Mon, Jul 20, 2026 at 03:22:56AM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2026 at 01:18:32AM +0000, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > commit 88f4caa2165c1f2c8a1b28a87035f49cd5020489
> > Author: Pavel Sanda <[email protected]>
> > Date:   Mon Jul 20 02:59:58 2026 +0200
> > 
> >     Attempt on #9395 - Compare (diff) misses changes in nested insets
> ...
> > diff --git a/development/batchtests/compare_tests/nested_insets/skip.test 
> > b/development/batchtests/compare_tests/nested_insets/skip.test
> > deleted file mode 100644
> > index d375105722..0000000000
> > --- a/development/batchtests/compare_tests/nested_insets/skip.test
> > +++ /dev/null
> > @@ -1 +0,0 @@
> > -Compare does not handle nested insets. See #9395
> > \ No newline at end of file
> 
> Kornel/Scott, can you rerun your tests?
> Should be working per my testing.
> Pavel

I haven't been running the batch tests (I forgot why, maybe a problem
with a dependency). Thankfully I think Kornel has been.

Scott

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

-- 
lyx-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.lyx.org/mailman/listinfo/lyx-devel

Reply via email to