Hi,

I'm using LyX 1.1.6fix2, and I just tried using the numeric keypad in a
tabular. The results were amusing...

Using the numeric keypad in a cell of a tabular results in the
characters being entered into the document before the tabular instead of
being placed into the cell containing the cursor.

I also noticed that entering a non-breaking space (using CTRL-SPACE) in
a tabular cell results in the cursor being left on the LEFT side of the
non-breaking space instead of the usual right side.

My tabulars were in a Table Float. I didn't try a tabular outside of a
float.

Thanks for writing LyX, it's helping me to write my PhD thesis!

Ben.