Hello,

Appended as usual is a list of what has been fixed since 1.1.6fix2.

Please tell me what are the open bugs you consider important for
1.1.6fix3. Also tell me if I forgot some of the changes.

I also plan to include my cv class in there, as soon as I have sorted
out hebrew support with Dekel.

Some known problems are:

- many many tabular bugs. Juergen managed to fix a bunch of them for
  the main branch, but it appears that most of these fixes cannot be
  safely retrofitted here. Michael Schmidt has written a very
  comprehensive list of bugs in 1.1.6fix1.
  http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg19217.html

  Also, memory use of large tabulars is still too high

- bug with num keypad in some cases
  http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg09077.html
  http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg18944.html

- bug with some bindings like C-S-T. This one does not appear anymore
  in 1.2.0cvs, but I am not convinced that it is gone. In particular,
  C-S-T does not work while some other S-C-* bindings work...
  http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg18746.html

As usual, I'd be glad if some of you could take the time to
check it out (or fix a bug or two if you are feeling adventurous). Let
me recall that all these fixes have been checked in the branch
BRANCH_1_1_6, which you can get with the command
 cvs checkout -d lyx-1_1_6 -r BRANCH_1_1_6 lyx-devel

JMarc

What's new
==========

** Updates

- the aapaper class has been renamed to aa and updated

** Bugfixes

- fix problem where dependency tracking is _very_ slow with some
  versions of GNU libstdc++ library

- fix the handling of the most of the keys in the numeric keypad
  (however the numeric keys still do not work in tables)

- fix reading of External insets

- fix bug where the main .tex file was not taken in account for
  dependency tracking (with pdflatex, in particular)

- fix bug where some insets in tables may not behave as intended after
  breaking a paragraph in two.

- fix insertion of ascii files as lines

- fix activation of OK/Apply buttons in citation form when text is
  entered