John> --BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
John> Content-Disposition: inline

John> Things are worse than I thought. My previously reported bug with
John> autogen.sh and the broken library thing is /not/ due to the
John> attached patch.

John> I currently can't build lyx as a result. Can someone please look
John> into the problem ? Am I the only one who gets the problem with
John> autogen.sh ?

Did you update libtool and automake? Note that you should not update
autoconf to 2.50 yet.

JMarc

John> Please apply the attached patch (as it's not the source of the
John> bug)

Personnally I do not really care about the kde frontend, but are we
sure nobody will miss it? Is kde 1.x really dead?