Edwin said you had settled on :

FormXXX
FormXXXDialog <- machine generated
FormXXXDialogImpl

I would really prefer :

FormXXX
XXXDialog <- machine generated
XXXDialogImpl

because it will be significantly easier to type for
things like TabCreate etc.

what do the qt2er's think ?

I would like the .ui files to go in a separate dir as well if possible
(even the generated files if possible, so there's a clear distinction between
what needs editing via designer, and what needs vimming :)

Also, a contentious point, but is it possible that we use :

        if (condition) {

rather than

        if ( condition ) {

consistently across the handwritten Qt2 files ? currently it's not even
consistent in some source files, and I personally would really prefer to
go the way of most lyx source.

What do people think on these 3 points ?

thanks
john

--
"Please let's not resume the argument with the usual whining about how
 this feature will wipe out humanity or bring us to the promised land."